ciararavenblazeciararavenblaze

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Clock Day '12 Clock Day '12

three stars because Ramones and Steam Powered Giraffe--I'm not a fan of the Clock Day videos because that's a part of Newgrounds that I've just never understood, but hey, good music choices.

minus a half star because you didn't even mention SPG or their song in the credits.

Tale of the Music Block Tale of the Music Block

I loved the 8-bit rendering of Pachelbel's Canon in this. and the story was a very enjoyable read. good work. :)

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

the nostalgia, it BURNS! (ow, my feels. x_x)

no, but seriously, I saw this, and I LOVED it! 5/5, and favorited. GREAT job! :D

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

"beatable in a single hour" my ASS. x_x

but seriously, this game is amazing and I keep playing it and playing it and playing it. excellent work--but again... "beatable in a single hour" my ASS. I keep dying! XD

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

not bad--some more options for hair and face/beards might be nice, but this is pretty excellent as it is. :)

2,12,11,24,2,2,2,28,11,3,17,2

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

I didn't bother getting past the intro before giving up--there's no option to speed up the text and if that's how it's going to be through the entire game, then you'll be lucky if anyone bothers to get through it to actually play the game. I'm sure it's a great game, but I wouldn't know because of it. give us an option to click the mouse or hit a button to get all of the text in one shot, PLEASE.

megadrivesonic responds:

I have removed the typing sound script which should make the game run smoother on browsers and not abysmally slow like before.

TCP - Elevator Music TCP - Elevator Music

I think this conversation between myself and a friend of mine about this sums it up.

me: that song is only a seventeen second loop, but it sure doesn't sound like a boring-ass loop.
him: No, it doesn't.
him: I didn't realise it was a loop at first.
him: That's pretty impressive.

so, yeah... that's pretty much it. short and sweet, and easy to listen to incessantly. :)

Pachelbel Canon (EP) Pachelbel Canon (EP)

Pachelbel's Canon! ^O^ I love, love, love, LOVE this song. you did it justice here. good job. :D

but next time, a suggestion: I'd like to see you take this and do a variation on it without following it note from note--take James Galway's version, for example. he didn't play the song note for note, but he was still very faithful to it. I'd love to see you do something like it (but don't cover James' version either).

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

too cute!

I really, really enjoyed this song. I'll have to play it for my nieces and nephews sometime in the near future. :)

your friend has a very nice voice, and your choice of instruments for this song was excellent.

do you plan on making any more songs like this?

Hatchworth Pon Hatchworth Pon

well, now I want to see you do one for the other members (past and future) of SPG.

The Spine The Spine

very, very beautifully done. :)