ciararavenblazeciararavenblaze

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

"beatable in a single hour" my ASS. x_x

but seriously, this game is amazing and I keep playing it and playing it and playing it. excellent work--but again... "beatable in a single hour" my ASS. I keep dying! XD

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

not bad--some more options for hair and face/beards might be nice, but this is pretty excellent as it is. :)

2,12,11,24,2,2,2,28,11,3,17,2

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

I didn't bother getting past the intro before giving up--there's no option to speed up the text and if that's how it's going to be through the entire game, then you'll be lucky if anyone bothers to get through it to actually play the game. I'm sure it's a great game, but I wouldn't know because of it. give us an option to click the mouse or hit a button to get all of the text in one shot, PLEASE.

megadrivesonic responds:

I have removed the typing sound script which should make the game run smoother on browsers and not abysmally slow like before.

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

four stars for the concept. I really, REALLY like the idea, but this specific example is most definitely not very good.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with this, though. :)

IronSaga IronSaga

I can't even get past the first tall obstacle. I hit jump, and it doesn't go high enough. I won't give stars to a game I can't even play.

Crystals Crystals

this isn't new or interesting at all. the music is decent, the graphics are okay, but... it's just, as other reviewers have said, Bejeweled. something more original would get you more stars, but... this is anything but original.

turtlesf responds:

Well, I won't make another Match 3 game any time soon. I had a random strong desire to recreate a certain positive experience I had with match 3s... okay, Bejeweled 2 (space, 3d rendered gems), and few indie ones (obstacles, powerups, matching into blank spaces).

Tequila Zombies 3 Tequila Zombies 3

amazing, amazing, and amazing. it also tickles me that the hogrider has an uncanny resemblance to a certain shock rocker who got famous in the mid 90's. XD

really, this is very good--the music is very fitting, the gameplay (while slow, due to my laptop) is great, and the levels are definitely very difficult, but not so difficult that I throw my hands up and say "screw it". good work. :)

Dreaming Knight Dreaming Knight

this seems to be a great game, however, it's impossible to play on a laptop because of the "use your mouse to aim and swing/shoot" factor. good job, though.

Deep-Sky Fishing Deep-Sky Fishing

those damned starfish. *grumble*

this is a pretty decent game--maybe if you made a sequel with better graphics, more/better gameplay, and more updates, you might have a big hit on your hands? I really like this a lot, tho--good job. :)

YukonW responds:

Thank you! And trust me, I hated the starfish so much I turned them off during development, haha. :D

Amateur Surgeon Christmas Amateur Surgeon Christmas

this is a really good game.

it'd be better if the first level weren't so effing hard--I barely make it inside the elf's body and his heart rate drops to zero. not good, you guys.

if you could make that problem less prominent, I'd enjoy this a lot more.